Mr Peter Hume
Peter Hume studied at the School of Architecture, Northern Polytechnic, London, and qualified as an architect in 1954. Whilst a student he learnt to paint with David Cox in Suffolk. He became a Fellow of the Royal Institute of British Architects in 1970. On retirement he concentrated on painting and became a Fellow of the Society of Architect Artists. He has had work accepted by the Royal Academy and the Royal Watercolour Society, and has exhibited in London, Edinburgh and Paris.